Lucy Cake

Ohhhh (long, tired, exasperated sigh). My blogger friends, it has been over a week since I have posted anything! I have been remiss. Maybe it's from the lack of cake? Isn't the pink beauty above mouthwatering? Mai Ly created this masterpiece for our friend Malisa's daughter Lucy. I don't think I recall a time in recent history where there has been a cake in my presence that I did not get the opportunity to taste! It sure looked pretty though. The family ended up taking this home and enjoying for themselves (great idea). I guess our opportunity for cake hoarding will arise for "Peanut's" first birthday...Mai, will you be available for cake making?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Most definitely :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail