Phungtastic

What's a Phung? Who's a Phung is more like it. Phung is my friend from Washington. We worked together a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...at The Gap. We stayed in touch. And now, she has come to visit me for my second pregnancy and my thirty fifth birthday. Since she arrived on Tuesday it has been one beach day after another. Why do I always forget how much fun the beach can be until someone comes to visit?! Not much to recap since we were just a couple of boring "old ladies" sitting on the beach (getting sunburned I might add), but it has been a very relaxing past couple of days. A mini vacation is always fun...and Hello Kitty brownies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you have the greatest birthday yet!
Unknown said…
Super cute! Where is it from?
Larisa said…
Sanrio cafe of course!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail