Popcorn Cupcakes

These were the most tedious, exhausting, irritating cupcakes EVER to make (although it could be due to a severe lack of sleep thanks to tsunami sirens every hour for four hours last night)...and after all that, I feel like they didn't even turn out as cute as other easier projects. Nonetheless, they are done, and ready for my co-workers to enjoy at our breakfast potluck tomorrow. That's right, popcorn cupcakes for breakfast. I was going to bake some delicious blueberry muffins or something of the sort, but after spending what felt like days in the kitchen today, I'm baked out. These will just have to do. I am happy about marrying two loves in one however, cupcakes and movies...what says movies more than popcorn?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They're adorable!! Good job!
Larisa said…
Thank you! They took a long time!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail