Red Riding Hood

This movie was my tide me over til Breaking Dawn comes out movie. Just as Water For Elephants will be as well. Catherine Hardwicke, the same director from Twilight, took on this old children's classic. I loved her cinematic vision of it. The story, the characters, the scenes...all beautifully executed. It is definitely another movie geared toward the teen crowd, but even as an "advanced aged" mom and mom to be, I still found enjoyment in the story of Little Red Riding Hood...with a twist. The more I see the young Amanda Seyfried, the more I enjoy her and the roles she chooses. There's not much I can tell you about the plot of this movie...I'm really hoping you have all heard of Red Riding Hood and therefore know about the little girl, her grandmother, and the Big Bad Wolf. This movie has all three of these elements and more...so indulge in a little adult version of a favorite childhood story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail