Easter Bunny

Don't you love how I use my phone as a sort of scanner? This here is a picture of a picture...taken with my iPhone...I'm soooo lazy. But, at least I took Gabe to see the Easter Bunny. Yesterday we had a Sunday date to a non-closing bookstore, the gourmet popcorn kiosk, and photos with E.B. Not your typical date maybe, but fun nonetheless. It is shocking to me that our seven year old is only a head smaller than the Easter Bunny. This noticeable, small height difference prompted Gabe to ask "Is the Easter Bunny a bunny or just a person dressed up in a bunny costume?" To which I promptly replied "Of course it's a real bunny!". And that's how we explain things at our house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...