Eggstravaganza

Yep, I'm that mom. I'm that person. I'm the one who is part of the reason Hallmark sells Easter cards. Wal-mart has five aisles devoted to fifty different kinds of Easter goodies and candies. Long lines at the mall to hop onto the Easter Bunny's lap for five seconds. I love holidays, commercial and non (although, not sure that exists anymore). You would have thought it was Christmas (another one of my favorites) the way Gabe popped out of bed this morning in hopes of something super duper waiting for him in his Easter basket. And (secretly) me too. We did all the goofy, corny holiday hoopla---saw the movie HOP, sat on EB's lap for a picture, made Easter Egg cupcakes, boiled and dyed Easter eggs, enjoyed a delicious Easter brunch followed by an egg hunt. Truly an eggstravaganza. And now, the next big commercial holiday awaits----Mother's Day. Rest assured I will be up at the crack of dawn to receive my goodies that day as well. My boys do a good job at putting up with all my holiday demands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...