Happy Birthday Ryan!

I think the last time we celebrated a birthday with our now nine year old nephew was when he was turning seven. These are the times you wish you had a private jet and gobs of expendable cash at your fingertips...so you can fly on a whim to see family and friends on special occasions. I hear there were a ton of boys at the Ohumukini household for a sleepover to celebrate Ryan turning nine. I'm sure he had fun but I am silently groaning...this is going to be me in a year or two and again when the new baby boy peanut gets to sleep over age. All boys, all the time. But, I see that many of my friends, and my sister-in-law included have survived all the action and excitement that little boys bring, so I know there is hope. Happy birthday from your Hawaii family Ryan...maybe we can celebrate in person next year...with an additional little baby boy to add to the fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...