HOP

This is how we celebrated a job well done on Gabe's recent report card. We are currently trying the reward system of parenting instead of punishment parenting...let's see how long this lasts. The one good thing about the half day Wednesday at Gabe's school is that Wednesday is the new Friday. If I am lucky enough to be off from work, then Gabe and I can have a few extra special hours together doing fun stuff like going to the movies. Today was a "Friday" Wednesday. I think we were both a bit tired today however, I got restless about 45 minutes into the movie and I noticed Gabe's behavior mirrored mine. Good thing I had chocolate snacks to help combat the restlessness. The plot of HOP (the Easter Bunny from Easter Island) was amusing. The supporting cast of actors was terrible. They seemed uninvolved with their characters and lowered my enjoyment of the live action/animation movie. I was most impressed with Russell Brand who was the voice of EB, the main bunny character...the next in line to be the Easter Bunny. The tag line for the movie---Candy, Chicks, and Rock n Roll were all elements found in the movie, but there could have been a little more Rock n Roll and a little less of The HOFF! Yes, David Hasselhoff had a cameo appearance...hmm, about 45 minutes into the film...right when I began to feel restless...coincidence? Minus The Hoff, minus poor supporting cast, minus James Marsden singing and you have yourself a good, cute kids Easter themed movie. My final word of advice---bring candy with you...after seeing the Easter Factory, you will want a good dose of jellybeans, Peeps, and gummy bears.

Comments

Unknown said…
I just watched it today with my niece & mom and felt the same way you did! I thought I was getting restless because I was just having a bad day. :)
Larisa said…
I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...