Just A Little Tribute

...to one of my favorite bands. Today is the anniversary (is that what you call it when someone dies?) of Kurt Cobain's death. I remember it very vividly since I was a senior in high school and was totally obsessed with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Red Hot Chili Peppers at the time. It was a weird day at school and everyone was talking about it and passing around the newspaper...imagine...no Facebook. We were all engrossed in his story...and the sad ending of it. I still love this band, (listened to them all day today) but unfortunately, for obvious reasons, they won't be coming to concert, releasing any new albums, anything. I know I should be sad for the loss of a person, but I'm really sad for the loss of the music. Here's to Kurt...and his one time drummer who turned the tragedy of Nirvana into...The Foo Fighters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...