Beach Cupcakes

Insomnia can be a good thing. I couldn't sleep again last night and ended up waking up early. I was able to get my beach baking out of the way early, before things got too hot around here. We are having a work potluck today and of course I signed up for cupcakes. I had to theme it up...we are having a swim suit and slipper sale...sooooo, the cupcakes are mini beaches. Umbrellas, sand (graham crackers), shells, slippers, and ocean (blue frosting) in little pails that I embellished with slipper stickers. It was a fun project. The tricky part was figuring out a way to transport it. Once that was worked out, it was smooth...sailing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO FREAKING CUTE!! I waaannntttt
Larisa said…
Thanks! Uh, too bad I prepared them for the wrong day! Ha ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...