Bridesmaids

I can't remember the last time I saw an all woman ensemble comedy. The women of SNL have made a memorable, laugh out loud movie almost on par with The Hangover (possibly the funniest movie ever). So, I'd say to come close to that is success. There was actually way more plot to the movie than I expected. Be prepared for a few grosser than gross moments...but only in the movie and not from the audience like my experience. Here's a tip for those suffering from Tuberculosis. If you have TB, watch movies on DVD. Don't infect and distract other movie goers please. My TB audience member decided hacking up a lung and two hours worth of phlegm was a good idea. He also thought spitting indoors was appropriate. Yum. So, as long as there is no grosser than gross movie goer in your theater, you should be good to go. And for those who love Mad Men, there's a nice cameo from Jon Hamm. Coming off of being a bridesmaid in my friend Jeannine's wedding last year, I must say, we were very well behaved. You won't be taking away any etiquette tips from this movie, but you will take away some laughs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree The Hangover is probably the funniest movie ever! I wonder how the second will be...

I look forward to seeing this. I need to find a babysitter so I can actually go see a movie instead of waiting months for it to become available on Ntflx
Anonymous said…
I watched this movie tonight!! OMG! Hilarious!! I LOVED IT. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard.
Larisa said…
Good! Glad you liked it...when you get the chance go see The Hangover 2!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...