Cafe Laufer

These two cakes got rained on. Literally. Not before I was able to take significant tastes of them both, however. Lehua and I had just enjoyed lunch at JJ French and decided to head right up the road for dessert from Cafe Laufer. Always the dessert adventurer, I was ready to see what this little place had to offer. It's the perfect place to stop in and grab a slice of cake after the movies with your honey. The cutest place to enjoy lunch with your girlfriends. The closest place last Friday to pick up dessert to be enjoyed at the park...and then it rained. It wasn't terribly expensive so I didn't feel bad about the last halves being sprinkled on. After all, I got my pictures first...and just enough of a taste to know I want to go back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...