Happy Birthday Lehua!

Of course my pictures of dessert come out crystal clear but the one of the birthday girl...blurry and weird light. Well, happy birthday anyway. Celebration last weekend at Assagio's, celebration today at Murphy's...it was a restaurant and dessert, week long adventure. First, I don't know what the free dessert is at Assagio's, but it was chocolate times three. Delicious times three. I think I ate more than the birthday girl. Today's dessert celebration was a Li Hing Mango cupcake (Lehua loves mango) from Let Them Eat Cupcakes (yes, twice in one week...I have to be a fair judge by trying multiple flavors!) and mixed berry pie from Murphy's. Which I hadn't been to in about fifteen years. I'm ready to work downtown so I can go here for lunch once a week. The inside is what I hope Ireland to be (there are TVs everywhere) and they serve mango bread pudding and strawberry rhubarb pie! What is not to love? And you can wash it down with a good Irish beer...not that I did that today...just saying. Not only does Lehua share her birthday with a music legend (Stevie Wonder) and a Twilight hunk (Robert Pattinson), she also shared it with me...enjoying dessert three times over. Happy birthday L, let's do this again next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...