Heineken Cupcakes

These were a collaborative effort for my coworker Dio. I can appreciate his love for the "red star" since one, it's beer, and two, I have a few obsessions of my own...maybe you've noticed? Starbucks? Cupcakes? These turned out really cute despite the word Heineken being left off. The cake is red velvet, Martha Stewart's recipe. Cream cheese frosting, and fondant bottle caps to represent Heineken. The treats were taken and devoured at work, always a good sign. Thanks Lehua for your help on this project!

Comments

Anonymous said…
AH! These are so freaking nifty!
Larisa said…
If I was a whiz at making cakes, I would have made a big round one that included the wording. Lehua helped me with these.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...