Let Them Eat Cupcakes

A slogan right in the name of their shop. Genius. And so are the flavors at this cute new cupcakery in Chinatown. For all the Facebook naysayers, this is a reason to like Facebook...I learned about a new cupcake place via Facebook! So there (sticking out tongue). I had the opportunity to sample their last cupcake yesterday---a peppermint chocolate delight. Frosting creamy. Cake light. Flavor not too sweet and not too bland. It was the Goldilocks of cupcakes...just right. I will be paying them (in money) and another visit on Friday...to pick up my order of Li Hing Mango cupcakes (what?!) and Snicker doodle cupcakes. We'll call it an after Mother's Day gift. Friday can not come fast enough.

Comments

FootPrints said…
OH man! WEAKNESS!
Unknown said…
I'm trying to be SO good about what I eat...but oh my, I'm so easily swayed. Just looking at the picture is making me hungry. AND I work in downtown...tooo close.
Anonymous said…
Oh Em Geeee!
Larisa said…
Right?! You would LOVE this place D!
Larisa said…
Nohea and Footprints...I know you both left a comment but I don't see it?! I wonder what happened?
Anonymous said…
I wish I could have joined you! :(

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...