The Long Awaited

,...pregnancy photo! And, oops, there's not even a shot of the belly. But shots on the table! None for me...I was the designated driver at our friend Amanda's birthday bash. And now I know why pregnant ladies don't normally go out to clubs. While it was fun socializing and dressing up (well, as best someone with an overly large belly can do), it was somewhat traumatic maneuvering through hoards of tipsy people who were very unaware of my belly. I'm hoping a few elbows to the ribs weren't too upsetting for peanut. I look forward to joining the girls out sometime this fall, when hopefully the belly won't be protruding, at least not from a baby.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look amazing! :)
Larisa said…
Aw, thanks...maybe you need glasses?

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...