Snickerdoodle and Red Velvet Cream Cheese Swirl

Clearly I'm off my rocker. Who else drives into town from Mililani twice in one week for some cupcakes. I mean, I could bake some for myself. These are better though. Look how fancy. Days off from work are obviously dangerous for me. Death by cupcake. I also thought I might be mugged in Chinatown. On the way there, I would have had to fend off my attacker with my favorite handbag. And on the way back, I would have had to decide between physical harm and dropping my box of cupcakes (clearly I would not be dropping any cupcakes). Thankfully, neither scenario occurred, but my imagination ran wild when as I slipped the car into the parking spot (yay me, first try in a tight spot, parallel parking), a shirtless, toothless, dirty, and crazed individual immediately began eyeing me and the car...not in an "aloha" kind of way. But, since I was determined to get some fresh baked cupcakes, I decided to ignore what otherwise screamed danger. Living life on the edge...and enjoying my second cupcake of the day. The dense soft cake topped with sweet fluffy frosting? Totally worth risking life and limb...literally. Happy Friday...the 13th.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahhahhaah

i'm glad you and the cupcakes are safe!
Larisa said…
Maybe next time I'll bring a bat with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...