Something Borrowed

So, John Krasinski, you know, that guy from The Office, stole the movie. If it weren't for him, I might not have laughed at all. I read this book several years ago for my original book club because the author went to college with one of my friends in the book club...small world. I enjoyed the book because it was a love triangle of people from my age group. The movie did a good job capturing all that I loved (and could remember) from the book. With Kate Hudson as Darcy, she was much more lovable than I remembered. And let's just say the newcomer who played Dex, very fun to watch. There's no mystery or shock in this love and friendship gone bad story, but it's obviously a classic storyline for a reason...everyone can relate to at least one of the characters. The book is interesting...told from Rachel's (Ginnifer Goodwin) perspective and followed by the sort of sequel Something Blue (told from Darcy's perspective). So, I'm wondering...do we have more to look forward to in the theater? Something Blue in theaters next summer? I hope so, because that means more laughs from my boy John Krasinski (plays Ethan) and eye candy, I mean eye catching moments from Colin Egglesfield.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you read the books following Something Borrowed?
Larisa said…
Yes, and I loved those too. How about you?
Anonymous said…
I did love those books!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...