Starbucks Cupcakes

Out of all the cupcakes I have made over the past two year blog/bake journey, these are my absolute favorite. How could they not be? They are mini Starbucks Frappuccino's! And they tasted good! And they looked good! They came about thanks in part to the other Starbucks fanatic at my work. Yesterday was her birthday, so I thought, who better to appreciate a cupcake with a Starbucks theme? Happy birthday Maili...I think it was success?! It's so nice to be inspired. These were an absolute blast to make. Chocolate cake. Coffee frosting. Chocolate sprinkles. Simple. Delicious. Cupcakes. Starbucks. Perfection.

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO AWESOME!! I just showed my other Godmother, Loraine, and she LOVED them too!
Larisa said…
Thank you so much! I've missed your comments!
Anonymous said…
COOL <3 Love It!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...