Teddy Bear Museum

As a parent, I don't feel obligated to enjoy or even pretend to like all the places I have to go or things I have to see because of my child. For example, I'm not going to pretend that this crazy Teddy Bear Museum in Waikiki was the highlight of the weekend. It was not. In fact, it was rather like walking through a school project (on a limited budget) as opposed to a corporate funded exhibit. But, sometimes as parents, we make sacrifices. Sacrifice our time, our wallets, our sleep, our sanity... This place was so weird. Of course I still made Isom take pictures though. Gotta document everything...especially the weird! Essentially the Teddy Bear Museum is a self guided tour of poorly dressed Teddy Bears in bizarre situations. I suppose it is mildly amusing, but very random. At least Gabe enjoyed himself, we killed some time before our true destination (dinner at Hard Rock), and a few cute pictures came out of it. Oh yeah, and I have now seen an Elvis concert performed by bears. Try at your own risk. See if you can bear it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...