Baby Z The Rock n Roller

First there must be inspiration. Once I realized we would be welcoming a new baby boy in August, the first thing I started thinking/dreaming about? How to decorate the nursery. From the beginning I knew I wanted a color scheme of red, black, and white. And then, the second inspiration hit... A rock inspired theme. No pressure or anything for the baby to be the next great rock guitarist. Many have questioned my colors and my seemingly adult theme, but my excitement can't be swayed...or rocked. Slowly, the pieces are coming together. With punches of color as seen in the pillows. Iconic rock pieces such as the always popular lava lamp. Framed John Lennon concert poster, framed Blondie and other albums (yes albums), and a concert t-shirt baby blanket...nothing rocks more. Except for maybe baby Z. Who we have decided we will name Zachary. Zachary Majors...a pretty rocking name for who we know will be a rocking kid.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's awesome!
Anonymous said…
Yeaaaahhhh!!! Baby Z!!!
Larisa said…
I'm so excited.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail