The Hangover 2

Summer of comedy. First Bridesmaids, and now The Hangover Part 2. And yes, it is as funny as the first. It might even be funnier, just for the fact that you know these characters from the first movie. I don't want to spoil too much from the movie, but I will say that two supporting characters from the first movie do make appearances again in this movie---you'll have to go to see who. The trio of the careful Dentist, the hot married teacher, and fat Jesus are all back (minus a baby...plus a monkey) and up to no good. This time around the boys find themselves in Thailand with no memory of their debauchery from the night before...and that is where the adventure begins. Throw in some gross out moments, some Russian bad guys, some over the top nudity, and you've got yourself another hangover. I do think they will be pushing it to do a third installment, but I love these movies so much, you'll probably find me sitting in for part 3...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see it!! It's a little awkward to take the Godmother though....
Larisa said…
Ha, ha! For sure...I saw parents with their young kids in there...more than awkward---inappropriate!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail