Regal Bakery

Sometimes its confusing on whether or not you should be thankful for someone informing you about a sweet treat or not. I need to be eating donuts like I need a hole in my head, but now that I know this place exists...well, you know I had to try it. I had the lucky excuse of pregnancy and it being Lena's birthday (so what it's really tomorrow). This morning we went on a donut adventure. Two kids in tow, we drove from our neck of the woods to down by the airport. It was worth it. The ladies inside the small bakery were cute and kind and their donuts sweet. I ordered a dozen, a variety of flavors such as Mac nut Guava, Coconut, Heath Bar Crunch, Buttermilk, Powdered, Strawberry, Blueberry, Orange, Cinnamon, FROSTED FLAKES! What a genius mix. There are picnic tables out front and a lovely Wyland whale painting on the building directly across the street, so we enjoyed art and donuts on a gorgeous summer morning. Good thing I don't work around there...I might start to resemble the shape of the food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail