Back To Larry's

Now the bad name is growing on me. Larry's Bakery was hit up once again on my way to Target (again) today. The reason for the Target trip, sunglasses. Walked right out of there and totally forgot to even look at the sunglasses aisle. I can't wait for my brain to return. The pre-Target pit stop was lucrative though. I tried the coconut half moon and the butter mochi with cream cheese from Larry's. Both were good...but especially the mochi, which of course I don't have a picture of. I used to stop at Blimpie's for a sweet pepper sandwich (and other veggies and cheese) every time I went to Target (somehow I always need to make a weekly Target run). It was a great tradition. But now, sigh, Blimpie's has been closed. Good thing there's Larry's. I see a new tradition in the making...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...