Citrus Yogurt Muffins

Even if I didn't like the taste of these, which I did, I would try to find a way to bake these muffins more often...they smell heavenly. Clean. Cool. Refreshing. Tasty. This recipe called for a triple citrus combo. Lemon, lime, and orange zest. Mixed with non-fat plain yogurt and your typical other muffin ingredients and you have yourself the perfect summer muffin to go with your tea or coffee. There are just certain aromas and flavors that scream sunshine and these muffins fit the bill. I had to send them off with Isom to work today before I devoured the rest of the container. The addition of the yogurt helps make them soft and crumbly, like a really good scone. They aren't anything fancy to look at, but your taste buds can't see. And it was nice to bake something that required no frosting.

Comments

Sue said…
Those muffins sound yummy, Larisa...hope one day I can get you to bake me some...LOL. Enjoying reading your blog! xo Aunt Sue
Larisa said…
The next time I SEE you, I'd be happy to bake for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...