Baby Zachary Has Arrived

It's been a little over a week since I delivered Zach and almost a week since being discharged from the hospital. I've really learned in that short period of time, that every kid is different...from delivery to personality to looks. This little guy made his appearance on time. On his due date. I'm hoping this speaks to his punctuality in all life situations. We couldn't be happier to introduce Zachary Benjamin Majors to the world.
Although he didn't beat big brother on the weight or length categories, he is still a big boy. Weighing in at 10 lbs 1.7 ounces and measuring 21.65 inches, we met Zach under the lights of an operating room.
It was not my ideal birth plan, but we made it! From the moment they put him on my chest, it was love at first sight. He is sweet, curious, calm, beautiful, darling. A truly great spirit.He already has adoring fans from across the U.S., the three biggest ones being myself, Isom, and Gabe. Enjoy the snapshots...I am so excited to introduce you to the cutest baby in the world. He's even better in person...

Comments

Anonymous said…
A) He's freaking gorgeous!!!!
B) You look awesome for about to be giving birth!
C) I wish I was there to visit you and bring you yummy foods and help you with anything you may need.

xxooo sweet baby Zachary!!
Unknown said…
He *is* SUCH a cutie pie! I LOVE his RUN DMC onesie! Every picture you post I have to say "aww" out loud! =)
Larisa said…
Thanks you guys! He has me wrapped around his little finger already! Better than Starbucks, cupcakes, and pizza combined!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...