National Coffee Day

Since I can only post pictures of my baby lately, in honor of National Coffee Day or what really should be National Starbucks Day, I deliver to you a baby montage (both baby in size and baby in content) of Starbucks goodness. Coffee Day started out with the aroma of my husband... brewing up his cup of Joe via our Keurig this morning. I followed suit as I knew I wouldn't (unfortunately) be making it into a Starbucks myself today. Instead, I was too busy sipping on my morning java and posing baby Z with random Starbucks paraphernalia. I might be suffering from an unfortunate combination of over-caffeination and stir craziness. My apologies...but please enjoy.

Comments

Mariko said…
Ha ha! I love the product placement. What a good sleeper and he is so perfect.
Larisa said…
:-) thanks...I know, I was amazed he just cruised while I snapped away.
Anonymous said…
I will right away seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly let me know so that I may just subscribe.

Thanks.

my web blog wetfouru.com
my web site - http://Www.1C3man.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...