Yogur Story

It's a weird name, I'll concede to that. But, in this case, weird is good. Weird is actually better than good. It's waffletastic. I'm almost afraid to get excited about this new restaurant find. First, it seems too good to be true---they serve good, giant cups of coffee, they serve breakfast, they serve brunch, they serve pupus and have a bar, it has modern decor, they have friendly service, they have free parking. Second, the last place I loved this much turned out to have a junk owner, slow service, overpriced food, and left a bitter taste in my mouth. You see why I might feel reluctant to put all my taste buds in one basket. I'm going to try to be an optimist in this situation however. Yesterday, on the eve of National Dessert Day, Tutu, Lehua, and I enjoyed the most fantastic breakfast. It could be that I am just over my homemade breakfast of toast with strawberry preserves or it could be that this place truly is delicious. Again, going for optimism, so it's truly delicious. I ordered the Dulce De Leche Waffles. Yes. I'll type it again for even more effect. Dulce De Leche Waffles. Let that sink in. It was what all waffles aspire to be. I'd even aspire to be this. Mystery sweet syrup, candied banana, whip cream with raspberry, pecans, covering a thick Belgian style waffle?! Am I dreaming? No, fully awake. A waffle lover, foodie, breakfast connoisseurs perfect flavor combination. I'd eat it everyday if I didn't think I'd suddenly go into a sugar coma. I'm dying to take the boys there so I can try the other romantic flavors of waffle. I say romantic because I am in love. The last thing I was this excited about was my new baby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...