Pumpkin Caramel Crunch

I don't know how much credit for this baking project I can actually claim. It was my idea and I started it, but Isom ended up finishing things off (motherhood called)...the putting together of it anyway. I did all oven portions, mixing and stirring portions, and licking the bowl portions. You be the judge. At any rate, it turned out to be a tasty little holiday dessert. Pumpkin, cream cheese, caramel, and almonds. You just can't go wrong...except that I wish I'd made it for Thanksgiving. I'm now inspired to create another version...starring red velvet, cream cheese, and pecans. I'll let you know how that turns out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail