Rock And Roll

...OVER! Zachary turned 14 weeks this past Sunday and today, right before no one's eyes, he rolled over. That's right, I missed it. His first big milestone and I was getting a snack from the kitchen. We had just walked in the door from after school pick up and the what seems like daily trip to Wal-mart. It's an exciting life we lead here. We enjoyed a fun morning of Dairy Queen Pumpkin Blizzard and Hui. A typical Tuesday. When we got home, Gabe was out the door to check the mail, and I was foraging...for a granola bar. Zach has a bed of sorts in front of the Christmas tree (don't all babies?) so, I placed him nicely on his back so I could grab my own after school snack. I wasn't gone one minute and upon my return to the living room, he was smiling away...on his tummy. Yay! I guess this is how Isom feels, not seeing the actual event but knowing that it happened. He has yet to repeat the maneuver, but I'm confident we will be snapping photos galore in the coming days and weeks of our new king of rock and roll over.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rock and Roll Over~ love it!! Yay Z!
Larisa said…
I wish he would do some more rolling over!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail