Perfect Coconut Muffins

...can also be perfect coconut cupcakes. Just add frosting and sprinkles. I enjoy baking projects...you might have noticed. I especially enjoy baking when I need to take my mind off Isom being away on business. I even more especially enjoy baking (like that good grammar?) when the ingredients some how include coconut. These muffins are on the top ten muffin list. Perfect degree of moistness. Perfect texture. Perfect snack. Perfect breakfast. Perfect dessert. Perfect taste. Thus, the perfect coconut muffin. And they are perfectly photogenic.

Comments

FootPrints said…
Mmmmm I love me some coconut!!
Larisa said…
It's the perfect ingredient.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...