Photo Challenge Day 4: Stranger

...very sad to say that my "stranger" was fruit. Not a person. I couldn't muster the guts to take a "people of Wal-mart" photo. Fruit has never been my passion. I know it's weird. But, over the past couple of years I have actually gotten better with my lack of fruit consumption. I probably did the best I've done my whole life when I was pregnant with Zach. I tried to eat a banana or apple every single day. So, for the non fruit lover, a lot of fruit was consumed over a nine month period. And then my little bundle of joy arrived and I was over all the fruit. Almost six months have passed and until taking my mango photo, I hadn't thought about fruit. So, I guess it's time for a strawberry cupcake or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...