Photo Challenge Days 15-25

The February Photo Challenge continues. I am having a hard time multi-tasking. If I am busy taking award winning photos with my iPhone then I can't possibly blog also. That's my excuse for my lack of blogging. The photo challenge continues to be fun. Another version of it I would like to try would be all the same topics but as they pertain to Starbucks. I might actually have to get creative. So here's what you've been missing...
Day 15. Phone...this is my new phone case. It doubles as Zach's chew toy.
Day 16. Something New...love finding a new snack. Chicks are the new goldfish.
Day 17. Time...the time I was desperate for my caffeine and received it from my trusty old friend Starbucks.
Day 18. Drink...an ice cold Coke from a glass bottle. Almost as good as Starbucks. Almost.
Day 19. Something I Hate To Do...Mad Libs. Mad Libs with an 8 year old. Love my kid. Dislike his idea of a funny story via Mad Libs. It's almost as bad as laundry. Almost.
Day 20. Handwriting...Gabe's. It's pretty cute.
Day 21. A Fave Photo Of Me...would have to include Isom...and Starbucks. This was three Halloweens ago.
22. Where You Work...I have the best job ever!
23. Your Shoes...and the best part is that at any given time in my life if I'm asked to take documentation of my shoes...these would be what you would find.
24. Inside My Bathroom Cabinet...please note the two kinds of teeny bopper band aids.
25. Green...Ross Dress For Less wall of pillows.
Continue to plug in for more ridiculously random photos.

Comments

FootPrints said…
I suck at blogging lately! Totally suck! I've tried the photo challenge two months in a row and FAILED!! I feel it though March is my month!!
Larisa said…
I hope March is your month! Your photos (and blog) are awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...