Photo Challenge: Days 8-14

I have neglected to post daily. But here's the gist of what's been going on with the photo challenge. Still fun. Still happening. Still bad photography.
Day 8: Sun...too bad my sunshine wasn't smiling. He drew me a nice sun to take a picture of though.
Day 9: Front Door...of the my newest breakfast place discovery. You can eat chicken and waffles here...or if you are vegetarian, a fried Twinkie.
Day 10: Self portrait...although does it count if the hubby took the picture? This was me on my 36th birthday. Reading and lounging.
Day 11: Makes You Happy... Day 12: Inside Your Closet...my hall closet. Here you'll find Twilight and Hello Kitty posters and a bunch of junk. The posters are not in the junk pile. Day 13: Blue...I was happier than a person should be that Blue Monday came up on my iPod playlist on Monday and on the "blue" day challenge. I'm officially a dork. Day 14: Heart...well, this was too easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...