Happy 7 Months Zachy!

The time is really flying by. It's hard to believe we have two boys now. And I'm not even in the loony bin yet. Zach is a happy guy despite the bumps and bruises that come with starting to stand, crawl, sit up, and pull up. He is an active guy. Our time at home is spent discovering things. What the couch looks and feels like. (It's my favorite place to relax). What is the screen door made of? Wow, this grass in the backyard is cool. What's that momma is eating? (A dessert) What's that square electronic box that music comes out of and momma won't let me touch? (iPhone) What's that momma's drinking? (Starbucks)...so you see I'm busy sharing the finer things in life with him. Most recently, Zach has hit a couple of big milestones. His first two teeth popped through. Boy are they cute! Boy was he mad. Zach has also discovered that he can pull himself up to standing. We've got some work to do around the house to make things Zach friendly! We currently live life on the floor surrounded by pillows. The Army man crawl is also a fun tactic used to grab the TV remote, my book, and big brothers stuffed animal Munkin. So the majority of my day is spent playing "keep away", but I wouldn't have it any
other way. After all, I get to spend the majority of my day with this smiling blue eyed beauty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...