In Memoriam

My grandfather (my dads dad) passed away over the weekend. He had a heart attack which in turn caused the family heart ache. He lived a very full and long life though and no matter what anyone believes of the hereafter, I know he is in a better place. So, here I type a small tribute to a not small man. A father, a grandfather, a great grandfather, a husband, a brother, a jokester...John Edward Andrews you will be missed.
Granddad and his youngest daughter Trina
He always had time for family...from the youngest to the oldest of his nieces, nephews, and grand kids.
Graduation day for my Uncle Joel.
Yep. That's me and Trina.
An oldie but goodie.
My cousin Rico...bearing a strong resemblance to my kids!
Granddad and Loretta
Granddad and my aunt. Thanks to my cousin Rico for posting these photos which are memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...