Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins

When I was pregnant with Zach I wanted Key Lime Pie. All. The. Time. In the past few days I have also been wanting Key Lime Pie. This is not code for the revelation of some secret. I'm not pregnant, just wanting the tastes of spring. I was going to make some Key Lime pie today. I was going to give in to the craving. And then, I baked cupcakes without frosting instead. It has been a spell since I baked muffins. Lemon poppy seed was a great way to spring back into muffin action. Since spring break starts tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to spring into the spirit of things with one of my favorite springtime treats. The house smelled fresh and my taste buds are happy...but I still may make some Key Lime Pie anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...