March Photo Madness 16-25

Majors March Madness consists of "Eat the Street", a new tooth, Lucky Charms and green milk for breakfast, four leaf clovers, and the beginning stages of crawling and pulling up to stand. Here's the past few pictures from my Photo Madness Challenge as a glimpse into the life of the Majors in March...
Day 16: Sunglasses...he wears my sunglasses at night...and during the day when he is shielding his eyes from burning holes in leaves in the backyard with a magnifying glass! Day 17: Green...on St. Patrick's Day Isom found me a lucky four leaf clover. Perfect. Day 18: A Corner of my Home...music corner. Everyone needs one. Day 19: Funny...the old Larisa. Please, LOL here. Day 20: Before/After...these cartons amazingly turn into ICE CREAM! Day 21: Delicious...I made whoopie pies in my new muffin top pan. Day 22: Kitchen Sink...I carry everything but in my purse day to day. Day 23: Moon...my latest purchase from Goodnight Moon holds the diapers that cover Zach's little moon. Have I mentioned I love this Etsy shop?! Day 24: An Animal...the beast. The Beastly legs of Zach that is. Day 25: Breakfast...Sunday breakfast means Isom cooked. He makes a mean veggie sausage, egg, and cheese scramble to go with my cup of Joe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...