March Photo Madness: Days 2-7

Happy March. Our March has consisted of day after day of rain. Rain and babies don't mix. I don't like a wet stroller. I don't enjoy pushing the baby through mud and puddles of red dirt. So, I'm hoping the rain, rain will go away. Thankfully I have the photo challenge to help keep my mind on something other than rain...
Day 2: Fruit...apple of my eye!
Day 3: My Neighborhood...lately we have been spending lots of time at and around the Central Oahu Regional Park Soccer Field. Gabe has become quite the little soccer champ.
Day 4: Bedside...Yoda is next to Gabe's bed. Luckily I don't have a little, wrinkly green man next to my bed.
Day 5: A smile...Zach's sweet, sweet smile brightens any day. Day 6: 5 p.m....I am finally using my Kindle. 5 o'clock is the hour of baby naps, reading, and a calm eight year old. For now, it's precious time.
Day 7: Something I Wore...a baby. It's my favorite uniform.

Comments

Sue said…
Glorious pictures and a great blog! Sorry about all the rain--hope it stops soon! xo Aunt Sue
Larisa said…
Thank you! It continued today...including hail and a water spout!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...