Old Blue Eyes

Another impromptu photo shoot. I'm so lucky to have so many talented friends. I love that photography has become such an accessible thing for people. It seems that almost everyone at any given point during the day has access to a camera. You would think that knowing so many great photographers coupled with the readily available access to a camera, even when sipping a beverage at Starbucks, would lend itself to the improvement of my picture taking skills. Nope. At least I can enjoy the skills everyone but me seems to have honed. Thank you Eileen for these adorable snap shots of my current favorite baby boy. Old blue eyes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love, love, love these pictures of young blue eyes! He is such a doll!!!! He always has a smile, too!!! He looks so kissable for this Great Auntie! xo. Aunt Sue (have to post my name since I have to use "anonymous" when commenting!
Larisa said…
My friend did such a great job! The " model" was pretty good too. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...