Photo Challenge Days 26-29

The last days of the February Photo Challenge have drawn to a close. And not surprisingly, I found myself sad that I wouldn't have a photo goal for the day. So, good thing that starting today, I am participating in...you guessed it, the March Photo A Day Challenge. Try not to get bored. Here are the remaining February pics:
26. Night...an amazing book. Time for a re-read.
27. Something I Ate...a brownie disguised as a cupcake. With an Oreo cookie at the bottom. And a Hershey's kiss in the center. Oh my god.
28. Money...an insane amount spent on one of my favorite things. Books.
29. Something I'm Listening To...the glorious sound of my Keurig brewing my afternoon cup of Joe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous--each one! Looking forward to another photo month! You are so clever! Love to you & and the Majors men, Aunt Sue xo

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...