Gymboree Tuesdays

...or as I like to think of them, Cinnabon, book, and CD Tuesdays. A little something for Zach in the morning and a little something for me after. Zach, being the "advanced" baby that he is, has moved up to level two of Gymboree Play and Learn classes. (We've got the Harvard application all filled out.) We enjoy spending one morning a week with other babies in a space that is virtually worry free...at least for 45 minutes anyway. He can crawl, pull up, wander away without me worrying for his safety every second. The padded mats and toys geared for developing babies is a welcomed break from our hard wood floors, glass front entertainment center, shelves of books...in other words, we have not baby proofed. After our Tuesday morning class and free play it is now our tradition to follow it up with a pit stop at the mall...how can I not when it is literally feet away?! First we pop into Book Off to see what's new. This week I scored with an old favorite Pearl Jam CD (Riot Act)
and book three of yet another Young Adult series. After careful scouting of the used book store, we then make our way upstairs for the Tuesday outing finale...Cinnabon. Tuesdays with Zach are perfection.

Comments

FootPrints said…
Mmmm Cinnabon! I think heaven will smell like Cinnabon 24/7
MsBecka said…
What young adult series are you reading now? Young adult novels are a favorite of mine...And I'm always looking for good books to recommend to the young adults in my life (30 6th & 7th graders)! :-)
Larisa said…
I would agree that heaven will smell and taste like Cinnabon! Lol. Maile, I'm acquiring and then plan on reading the Eragon series...Christopher Paolini is the author. Right now I am reading smut!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...