March Photo Madness Finale

Two weeks have passed and I'm finally getting around to posting the last several pictures from the March Photo Challenge. It's been challenging to keep up with Zach (Gabe too for that matter), let alone blog. But here's something! I contemplated participating in yet another April Photo Challenge, but maybe I can do that when I actually have the ability to sit down at the computer for more than five minutes.
Day 26: Key...Key to my heart enjoying his keys. Day 27: My Name...it's not "lights", but it's something... Day 28: Trash...this big box to our newest kitchen appliance went to the trash... Day 29: Feet...one of my all time favorite shows... Day 30: Toy...Zach's newest and favorite-est... Day 31: Where I Relax...wherever this cutie is...

Comments

FootPrints said…
That's a great photo of you two! And that color is amazing on you!
Sue said…
Love to read about what you are up to with Zach...even though I do notice your blogs are less often and shorter--totally understandable! Love u. Aunt Sue xo

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...