Pinterest Baking


With a lame foot and a baby who is the opposite, I need recipes that are quick and easy, but still have a WOW factor. Enter Pinterest. On Wednesday I tried the recipe that I am calling the triple threat.  I followed the three step recipe for an end result that wowed me and the hubby's coworkers. Step one: place chocolate chip cookie dough in the bottom of the cupcake pan. Step 2: place Reese's Peanut Butter cup on top of cookie dough.  Step 3: place brownie mix on top of cookie dough and peanut butter cup.  Bake at 350 for 18 minutes.  Run marathon everyday for a week to work off the fat.

Comments

Sue said…
Great recipe--sounds easy enough and yummy! I don't have anyone to give them to so I'd probably eat them all and that would NOT be good so will steer myself away from it for now! Love u all, Aunt Sue xo
Larisa said…
If it weren't for Isom's work, I would be eating all my baking too! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...