Banana Pudding Poke Cake

Okay, it's a terrible name. Something that rolls off the tongue and sounds cuter would make me happier to blog about this cake. I saw this recipe on, you guessed it...Pinterest. It reminded me of the amazing Nilla (yes the VA has been stripped from the title) wafer banana pie that I remember from childhood BBQs. As with all Pinterest recipes that I copy, this one is easy to make. It is the perfect dessert potluck item. And you might impress the other guests with your amazing culinary skills.

Ingredients:
Yellow cake mix
Banana pudding
Cool whip
Nilla Wafers
Banana (optional...makes for a cute garnish with one Nilla Wafer on top)

If you are a cakeaholic like me, you are already envisioning all the various versions this easy breezy dessert recipe has to offer. I foresee a chocolate coconut version in the near future...to be broadcast on the blog for all to enjoy of course.

An additional note---Isom, who does not indulge in sweets, ate multiple pieces. It's a winner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail