Pinterest Pumpkin Perfection

...if only I had kept these puppies in the oven for an additional three minutes. But with Lil Chef squawking in my ear, I became side tracked. But, these (ever so slightly undercooked) muffins can be salvaged with a dollop of Cool Whip (that just so happened to be in my fridge...leftover from the Banana Nilla Wafer cake). So rest assured, if you too live with a distracting squawker, you can revive this pumpkin muffin! This is another two ingredient recipe from Pinterest. Pumpkin Pie filling. Cake Mix. Two ingredients I just so happened to have on hand. This recipe is perfect for those who
a)want to bake
b)have less than zero time
c)like the smell of pumpkin
d)are on weight watchers
e)love pumpkin pie (thats what these muffins taste like!)

Not only did I take the kids to Gymboree, hang out with a friend and walk, make dinner, do the dishes...I baked muffins! When you find yourself craving Thanksgiving in the middle of summer and only have one hand available, make this recipe!

Sincerely,
2 Ingredient Pinterest Recipe Addict

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail