REAL a Gastropub

Beer. Dessert. Live Music. Out with friends. Perfect. The second stop last night was the best. This was my first trip to REAL a Gastropub. I am pleased to report that this place gets an "A" in all areas---service: the bartender had wit, recommendations, and charm. Atmosphere: chalkboard menus, wood floor, white lights surrounding a quaint outdoor drinking zone, live blues music in the corner. Beer: oatmeal coffee stout. Happy camper here. And countless IPA's to choose from, along with fun chalice glasses. Dessert: bacon cheesecake. Although I don't eat meat, the presentation was beautiful, the idea is genius, and my friend was close to licking the plate. I enjoyed a mini blueberry pie that actually is a great compliment to beer. Music: live, free, Mustang Sally...and while the band was on hiatus, I could have sworn they stole my iPod and were playing my weekend playlist. For the beer, music, and dessert lover, this is the place to be. Good thing I consider myself all three.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...