Because We Are Bored

...we tear up books, bake, eat, and fall asleep. It is here. That time in toddlerdom/parenthood when we want to rip our hair out. Both of us. There's only so many trips to the mall, beach, walking, and Starbucks drive thru this mom can take. We have reached those few months where Z is too small for fun stuff and too big to keep occupied in his stroller...that as of yesterday he decided he hates. He would much rather walk, screech, and fall asleep right as we arrive at whatever destination I've dreamed up for the day. Today's boredom manifested around 8 am...about fifteen minutes after dropping Gabe off at school. Sooo, I decided to bake pumpkin spice muffins and head to the park to release some energy. About two minutes into the car ride, the eyes shut and the drool began...Zach not me. So now I sit in the comfort of my car A/C while countless folks stroll by and peer in, thinking I'm updating my Facebook status...well, I'm not, I already did that! Just waiting for Z to wake up so we can look at the canned food display at the mall. Sadly, I'm serious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail