Insanity Has Ensued

...in more ways than one. Having two boys is its own kind of insanity and to add to that mayhem, I have started the new year off by doing the Insanity workout. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? Added to the dual insanity, I have received my first injury of 2013. I guess my right foot wanted to know what all the hoopla was about. Last year I injured my left foot three times in the span of six months---two severe sprains (one involving a wheel chair, crutches, and the infamous fire fighter rescue), and one broken baby toe. This third week of the new year brought me a broken left baby toe and a soon to be over the hill husband (happy 35th tomorrow babe!). Since toe breakery is old hat to me now, I just took a few snapshots, pulled on my Uggs (the only shoe that currently fits, good thing we are experiencing a cold front here), and kept right on trucking. No ibuprofen, no disruption of Insanity workout, no visit to Kaiser. Nada. It's sad when toe breakages become an ordinary part of your life. As for the insanity (workout and boys), I'm happy I have survived. I'm on week three. Slightly sore now and again but eager to continue and see what results I'll get. The workout, maybe a few inches/pounds dropped. The boys, maybe they'll turnout to be smart, caring citizens. For now they are just into everything. I'm insane and they are curious.































Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey....when did 35 become overhill? You young whippersnappers keep lowering the age :P

Good luck with your workout!

Melinda
FootPrints said…
OOOOOUUUCCHHH i have broken that toe three time while playing soccer...its now really ugly. feel better
Larisa said…
Just giving the hubby a hard time Melinda. Lol
Thanks for the toe sympathy Sonya!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail