New Year, New Photo Challenge

My boys are two of my favorite things. Pictures of my boys, another favorite thing. Thank goodness for Instagram and this here little blog---my venues for sharing these loves with the world. With the start of the new year, I have started a new photo challenge. Each day holds a new prompt and a new excitement for capturing just the right moment. Just call me super geek. The boys like to get in on the photo fun as well. So as this first month of 2013 draws to a close, I thought I'd post some of my favorites from the January Photo Challenge...if you like what you see, follow me on Instagram. It's a blast...or maybe I should say it's a flash.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail